Monday, August 31, 2009

Writing, writing and more writing

I try to keep this blog mostly about my experiences in the internet dating world. However, from time to time, I do have dry spells. Yeah, three guys emailed me over the weekend, but I couldn't get excited about any of them. So, I blog. And then I twitter. And then I write articles. Being unemployed stinks. But, the beauty of the internet is that there is instant access to moneymaking opportunities. Some are lame and multilevel marketing schemes. Some are just set up to teach you how to make money online. In the end, most people have learned a lot about making money, but they fail in the follow through. They don't end up making money because they never apply the techniques. It does take action, folks. You are going to have to do something. No matter how automated they say their process is, they wouldn't need you to market it if there weren't some required action. My latest and greatest venture is article writing. I've submitted articles to ezinearticles.com and hubpages. I really like hubpages because you can pump out an article and get it published immediately. I have been plagiarized. It was my second article and the loser copied it word for word! Really?! You couldn't have even changed the personal experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment