Monday, August 3, 2009

Conversation with Ethan

I talked to the three year old on the phone yesterday. They had just celebrated his birthday. He said, "Minnie, you come to my house?" But alas, I couldn't. Then he started asking me if I was going to the store. It is great that he is putting together that people have other things to do than hang out with him. He asked me if I was going shopping. I told him that I wasn't. And then he hung up on me! I guess he just wasn't interested in hearing more. Usually my sister gets the phone when he is done and translates his babble for me. He is getting easier to understand though, so it isn't as necessary.
I'm pretty disappointed in him right now. He won't let me pick him up anymore. When I try, he yells, "Put me down! I'm a big boy!" Good thing his brother still likes me to hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment