Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No boy drama today

Unfortunately, I don't have any drama to write about. Not one guy online contacted me today. However, I've kind of been taking a break from match.com. Maybe I'll get back into it.
Today, I get to go and harrass my former employer. She hasn't given me the form to fill out for my COBRA. She gave me an eligibility notice. Then when I requested the information, I was Fed Exed another eligibility notice. I need the actual form to sign up. Being fired stinks, but dealing with health insurance afterwards does even more. Luckily, I found an online opportunity to keep me busy in between jobs. I never thought I'd be grateful for a multi-level marketing opportunity in my life. However, this one isn't so bad. It didn't cost me anything and I'm actually making money from it! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Check it out for yourself - http://mindycurle.freeandpowerful.com. It is too boring to stay home and work on the computer all day, so I'm still applying for regular 9-5 jobs where I'll interact with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment