Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh no! John found my blog!

I love my family. Really, I do. However I did not tell them about this blog. It was being written solely to entertain my friend, Stephanie. I was a little surprised that our mutual friend, Erin, posted a link to it. I just got an email from my brother telling me he found my blog and thinks that I should consider freelance writing. I hope he found the melindacurle.com blog entitled Out of Obscurity where I write about my endeavors trying to figure out technology. John doesn't need to know I tried online dating and what I think of the latest guy who is interested in me. But, let's face it, I made this blog public and available to everyone. I really have no reason to complain.

1 comment:

  1. True! And, let's face it, John is amusing! And I am amused! So you're accomplishing all your goals even better than you intended.

    Except for making out with your dates. Get on that, would you? :)

    ReplyDelete