Sunday, August 23, 2009

So not happening

I had a conversation with the 25 year old. We're friends. He still somehow sees potential in the relationship in the future, but I've given up any hope. I'm glad we've mostly made amends. I think the age difference came into play big time lately. He doesn't know what it is like to be single for years and make decisions on your own. He thinks this decision he has to make based on which project he will work on is going to make some huge difference in his life and is disappointed that I don't see it that way. A year goes by quickly. When you're young it passes so slowly, but for me, six months flies by. I made plans to visit California in October with my dad and brother. I contacted a Native American that I knew would enjoy my presence and scheduled a date. Life moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment