Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where to from here?

I haven't received many responses from match.com lately. I got a couple emails yesterday that said someone indicated an interest in me, but I have been ignoring those. Whenever I get matched with someone, I always indicate that I'm interested. I've got over 100 people who I'm "interested in." I'm not really though. It is just a nice gesture that I do. I won't indicate that I'm interested in someone who is currently separated though. I wait for divorce. Separation isn't always permanent.
Still not sure whether or not I'll see the 25 year old again. I feel like he jerked me around a little telling me he wanted to be friends and then later instant messaging me and saying he was sad that I didn't want to hang out with him anymore. I guess his interpretation of "just friends" was not the entirely platonic meaning that I had. He just wasn't ready for a serious relationship. Hmm...after 2 dates, I didn't think it was serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment