Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Nephew Called Me

This morning it was raining. I called my sister to see if Ethan went outside and used the new umbrella he received for his birthday. Unfortunately, he was too busy fighting with his younger brother to talk. A couple hours later, he told my sister to call me. He told me about using his umbrella in the rain. So sweet! I'm definately the favorite aunt. Once I had understood all of what he was trying to say, I asked if Tony (his 2 year old brother) wanted to talk to Auntie Minnie. Tony can't say anything. My sister taught him sign language and he uses that instead of words, which frustrates everyone else. But Tony likes me more than Ethan, so I tell him hello and what I'm doing. I wait for him to grunt and continue on with our pretend conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment