Friday, August 7, 2009

Talk on the phone?

So the 25 year old called me. I am not a phone person. I love hearing my nephews for a minute or two, but I don't call people just to talk. It amazes me how much some people have to say on the phone. I don't understand sometimes. He called and talked while I heated the oven. And talked some more while my frozen pizza heated. I think half an hour later, I admitted that I really wasn't the type to talk on the phone. It surprised him because I kept the conversation going well enough. I just never feel like calling people just to talk. It is kind of like hiking for me. I might enjoy it with the right people, but I would never plan on doing it.

1 comment:

  1. That poor boy. First you tell him you don't text. And now you tell him you don't like talking on the phone. Don't be surprised when he suddenly arrives at your house and asks to sit and "court" you in the parlor!

    ReplyDelete