Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last minute

The 25 year old called me up and wanted to do something last night. He doesn't stand a chance with me if he is calling at the last minute. While I might make time for him to go to the driving range, I can't get excited about a lasting relationship with someone who has put the friends label on it. I think he is under the impression that there is a possibility in the future, but not after you tell the girl you want to be friends. Emotionally she will just move on. He didn't try to kiss me, which is fine because he told me that he only wants to be friends. He is a good distraction. But, he gets too excited about seeing deer in Northern Virginia. He tried to hit them with the golf balls. Of course he missed. For some reason, he was shocked that they didn't get scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment