Friday, September 4, 2009

Too bad, so sad

Well, Manly Graphite (his screen name) hasn't emailed me again. He sent me some link about Obama's speech to the children on the first day of school and encouraged me to have my family keep the kids out of school on September 15th. My nephews aren't even old enough to go to school. I was a teacher and would be annoyed if my students didn't show up on the first day when they assign books. Obama is going to encourage them to set goals. Only two of the questions on the worksheets online seem a little politically motivated. He is trying to use the children to gain approval. However, he may no see it that way. So, Manly and I probably won't hook up. A Catholic dude from match.com emailed me again. He doesn't drink or smoke, so that is good. I'm kind of sick of dating. I'll send him an email today, but I don't know what to do with his interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment