Sunday, September 13, 2009

A lost crush and a total dis

Last night I went to the Singular Humanitarian BBQ/slideshow. A group of singles went to Guatemala on a humanitarian effort and were showing pictures and talking about it. I discovered my fallback crush is dating a friend of mine. I'm happy for them. I hope it works out. I also saw two men that I didn't want to see. As I was about to leave, one of them came up to ask me what was new. I tapped his shoulder, said "not much" and walked away. My best friend Leah loved watching this as she hates the guy with a passion. He has ignored my instant messages on facebook and not invited me to his parties. I unfortunately found out about them through pictures and posts on facebook. Oh well. I hope he felt a little sting of rejection, but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment