Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Facebook Interest

I added someone on facebook called Manly Graphite. I have no idea who this is. It doesn't even sound like a real name. Maybe I'll google him. They'll probably just pull up the facebook profile. I sent him an email thanking him for adding me as a friend, but that I had no idea who he was. He told me that he was talking to our mutual friend and my picture or a comment caught his interest and that he decided to "take a chance." I doubt this will go anywhere. I'm not big on long distance dating. I have no idea what state he is in. He used the term aloha, but I noticed that he went to BYU Hawaii for his undergrad. His graduate degree was from a school in Texas. Interesting...maybe there is potential. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment