Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A midsingles ward?!

They announced that there would be a special sacrament meeting on Sunday and they were inviting the midsingles from McLean stake and Oakton stake to attend. Vienna ward and Franklin ward would be in attendance as well. This caused a lot of gossip. Luckily, I didn't have to wait for Sunday to find out that they are creating a new ward and assigning the midsingles to one ward. The stake president wanted all the midsingles personally invited and my mother took the message for me last night. I'm indifferent. I don't really care if I see Eric Parker and Todd Myers every week. They have never asked me out and don't really inspire me to want to be a better church-goer. I think that they may have noticed that an increase in inactivity by the midsingles and thought there was strength in numbers. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment