Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I need to become a shutterbug

My blog lacks pictures and pizazz. I have a really lame excuse. I don't own a camera. While my phone has a camera on it, I don't have the attachment that enables me to download the photos. I know that you can pay extra and have the pictures sent via email, but I'm on my father's family plan and he doesn't want to pay extra for email capabilities. So, if you are reading this blog and wishing I would put up more pictures, keep wishing. I need to start taking some. My nephew just loves taking pictures. He took one of the trash can. He told the toys, "Smile, toys," and took one of his toys and then turned to his mother and told her he needed to take one of her. I wish I had his enthusiasm for snapping photos. But alas, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment