Friday, October 2, 2009

So selfish

Little things are important when you are dating even if you are just friends. The 25 year old didn't realize this one. It was chilly and we were driving home. I didn't want the windows down because I didn't want the wind to blow my wig around and I was cold. He wanted the wind through his hair and didn't mind it being cold for seven minutes. Oh, yeah, my hair started falling out in patches a few months ago. It is growing back now. I never told the guy I was wearing a wig. Even though I rolled my window up and mentioned I was cold, he insisted. It wasn't until I made the statement, "so you don't care that I'm cold," That he realized the potential impact that action had. What does he say? "Oh, I better roll them up or you'll tell all your friends and ruin my reputation." No, he didn't care at all about my feelings. I laughed and told him I wouldn't tell anyone. And didn't until now. I removed him from my facebook friends until I get over him. I will and we'll be friends again, but not now.
The good news is that I have some other men to go out with. They are older. One is 39 and the other is 41. We'll see if they care. I told the 39 year old online that I lost my hair, the picture was old and I wear a wig and he is still interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment