Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lesson Learned

Well, I blocked the younger man on facebook after he told me we needed to take a break as facebook friends. He told me I had drama. I need a clean break. I knew it after he told me "let's be friends." I can't date someone and then be friends with them. If we're friends first, then maybe I can. Rejection hurts emotionally. I can't put myself through that with him yet again. I also realized today that he was using me for golf. Now that my free driving range priveledges are over, he isn't responding to my invites. When he refused to take me to institute or a FHE activity, I realized that even in our friendship, there wasn't a good balance of give and take. I think had he been courteous and declined the breakfast invite and told me he didn't want to give me a ride to Jessica's party, I would not be upset. However, he just ignored both questions all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment