Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lost the friendship

Well, I texted the young guy and told him I wasn't upset anymore. I invited him to do breakfast as we had talked about on Monday, but he didn't respond. I sent him an email on facebook and told him that I was not upset. He didn't respond or add me back as a friend, so I think I've lost that friendship. I'm sad, but it will be okay. I'm grateful that we aren't facebook friends and I won't be instant messaging him and telling hm that I wanted to kiss him. I can't believe that I fell for that. He was a good friend for the most part. I guess that I learned a lesson. Don't tell men to read your blog and don't complain when you tell them that they can use you for golf and then start to resent the fact when you realize that they are doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment