Friday, October 23, 2009

Online Denial

I emailed this guy four times with the news that I was not interested in him. I blocked him from contact and kept him blocked for a week. I was curious to see if he would email me if I unblocked him, so I did that yesterday and today I got another email from the guy. I decided he is a possible stalker and blocked him again. I feel bad because I sent a generic "no thanks" email saying I met someone else and want to see where it goes. I haven't met anyone else. I hope to tomorrow night at the party. It is funny because I know that I have emailed men too frequently and they get turned off by that. Usually it is just because I'm bored and looking for something to do. I'll write something stupid and they take it seriously because they have real jobs that keep them busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment