Monday, July 20, 2009

Fired again

I got fired from Service Source. It was completely unnecessary and the mistakes that were made were no entirely my fault. Luckily I only have two weeks left on my lease and I did not sign another lease. Therefore, I am free to move back home and save money on rent while I look for another job. When I find a job, I can find an apartment near it, so that is good.
While I was a disgruntled fired employee, I wrote the president of Service Source to let her know that her company, whose mission it is to help people with disabilities failed to meet my needs and failed to provide me with accomodations. It was a relief to write the letter. She told me she forwarded it to the HR department manager. Yeah, like I really want to go back to work for them after being fired. I hope my boss gets reprimanded somehow for her negligence. She was not good at management.

No comments:

Post a Comment