Friday, July 24, 2009

Facebook is terrible

The bad thing about facebook is that it is easy to stalk people. For example, I could see when the guy who asked me out was online. And really, it made me wonder why he didn't respond right away to my email. Tragic news, losing a job, you would have thought if he cared he'd say something. So, I wonder why on earth people stalk other people online. It is just frustrating. Because in reality they could be super busy and all you can think about is why that other person isn't as obssessed with responding to your email as you are about what they are doing instead. And it is awful when people post that they are planning parties and they don't invite you. Which is okay because the guy who took me on an awful date is doing that. I just think there is too much information out there sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment