Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wow! 97 page impressions

My blog has been viewed 97 times! I'm amazed. I bet most of those times are by me when I actually update it, but I don't know. I'm sure Stephanie and Erin follow the blog. They posted a link, but where is all this other traffic from? I'm not even sure who would be interested in my life. In fact, I'm amazed that Erinannie found my blog. I never told her about it.
After reading up on how important it is to have someone host your blog rather than use a free service, I made the decision to abandon internetmarketingexperiences.blogspot.com. The new blog site is melindacurle.com. I chose to brand myself because I realized I may want to shift focus from how to drive traffic to an internet site to maybe teaching swimming. Anyway, my objective is to get 1,000 page views in 30 days. I am writing about how to generate internet traffic to a website. Something I know actually very little about. However, it might resonate with blogger wannabes and become interesting. At the very least, it will provide me with a hobby.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me specifically about it, but we are friends on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined Twitter, erinannie! I don't know how you found out about this blog. Unless you are friends with Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete