Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Online marketing - trying it

I decided that I was tired of reading all these claims that you can make money online just by posting ads. Technology baffles me. I am overwhelmed by it. I will most likely get frustrated and give up, but decided to blog about my adventures trying it. I ordered a free ebook by John Chow dot com about how to make money on the internet. I immediately signed up for Google Adsense. I must have done something wrong because I got an email saying that it doesn't support the language that I use in my blog. So I went to John Chow dot com's website and found another internet marketing site. I chose clickbank and tried to sign up for that. Apparently you can make money by promoting products on your blog. After reading through and forgetting most of the legalese, I picked an online product to sign up for. Somehow I'm suppose to attach the link to my website.

Click Here!

Anyway, after signing up for clickbank, I found where it said monetize on blogger.com. I clicked on it and it added google adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment