Saturday, November 14, 2009

Phone issues

I'm so silly about calling people. I hate to do it. The guy in Charlottesville asked me to call him this weekend. I gave him some flimsy excuse and told him maybe. He had been texting me a couple times a day and while he reports that he isn't ready for a relationship, he sure is taking some interest in me. So, I call him during my lunch break and we talk for ten minutes. It was a dry, boring conversation. I didn't know what to say. When school was out, I texted him and told him school was over. He calls me five minutes later. We talked for fifteen minutes more and the conversation was light with lots of laughter. It was noticable to him that I was definately more at ease receiving a phone call than making one. I have no explanation why other than I'm not good at chit chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment