Sunday, November 1, 2009

back to online dating

So, this morning, I was bored and went on match.com. I was instant messaged by three men. One was just cyberstalking me and I had to block him. I mean, I told him three times that I wasn't interested and he wrote that he wouldn't pressure me anymore and then he instant messaged me and begged me to give him a chance. Uh...too stalkerish. I do like the proile of the New York attorney, but our instant messaging was lackluster. Oh and then there was the guy who told me he was horny. Yeah, that ended that instant messaging session. I kept trying to have a conversation and he wouldn't respond. Initially he told me he just couldn't sleep, but finally he told me he was horny and had to let it out. Uh...what was I suppose to say. He could have kept that information to himself. I just stopped talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment