Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going on a date with a chef!

Who knew online dating could be so fun and exciting? I have met a couple contractors, a man who owns two business, someone who tried to convert me to Islam, a short computer nerd, a six foot Chinese man and a pilot all within the last month. I got an email from someone who lives in Ashburn. His pictures had bad lighting and he looked kind of gangster. Since I didn't have a ton of hunks emailing me over Labor day weekend. I sent him a simple email. I noticed he was a chef and simply stated that I liked the food network. Guess what? He has made 2 appearances on the food network! My excitement was a little deflated when I found out they were on Rachel Ray's show, but still. I'm excited to meet a chef. Best of all, he is taller than me - 6'2". I really can't wait to discuss my favorite heirloom tomatoes with him. Someone who owns a construction company wants to meet me on Saturday. I love meeting new people. It broadens your horizons!

No comments:

Post a Comment