Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In other irrelevant news

I am trying my hand at internet marketing. There are tons of products that you can market online and make a buck. The latest niche that I've found is free piano lessons online. Of course, you can check out the product and try one free lesson. If you like the quality of instruction, you can purchase the product. But, I wrote an article about the benefits of video piano instruction and put it on a squidoo lens. To check it out go to free piano lesson online and check it out. The links are both different even though I used the same anchor text. I had to learn some HTML coding to hide the long URL, but it wasn't terribly difficult.
Oh, yeah, the vet didn't call last night like he said he would. But he did text me a couple messages. Not terribly exciting. No news in the online dating world today. I need to start Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment